DZL horizontal chain biomass pellet steam boiler is a horizontal three-pass water and fire tube hybrid boiler, with a bunch of threaded smoke tubes arranged in the drum. The left and right sides of the furnace are equipped with light pipe water-cooled walls. It adopts light chain grate to realize mechanical feeding, equipped with blower and induced draft fan for mechanical ventilation, and equipped with scraper type slag discharger to realize automatic slag discharge. The front and rear arches of the furnace adopt a new type of energy-saving technology arches. The fuel falls from the hopper to the grate, and after entering the furnace to burn, the flame refracts upwards through the back arch and turns upwards through the combustion chambers on both sides of the body to the front smoke box, and then folds back from the front smoke box to the tube bundle in the pot, and enters through the rear smoke box. The economizer is then drawn by the induced draft fan through the flue to the chimney and discharged to the atmosphere.
||II Bituminous Coal, Lower Heating Value Q≈21000KJ/Kg
Weight of Biggest Part
Overall Dimension of
1. The boiler type is a horizontal quick-installed boiler with natural circulation of working fluid.
The boiler heat exchange system consists of a boiler drum, left and right headers, and a water wall. The main heating surface has a furnace water wall, part of the boiler drum and the convection tube bundle in the drum.
2. Advanced design performance:
The main heating surface tube of the boiler is made of seamless steel pipe for 20# low and medium pressure boiler, and the boiler drum is made of special steel plate for boiler. The left and right headers are made of seamless steel pipes.
3. The boiler arch is made of refractory concrete. The back arch is low and long, so it burns well. The two wings flue and side wall bricks are made of refractory sintered bricks. The front and back walls of the boiler are made of universal refractory bricks.
4. The fire grate has reasonable air distribution, large combustion chamber and strong coal type applicability. It is suitable for biomass particles, various bituminous coals or anthracites, and mixed coals. Burns well. Because the high-temperature flue gas first enters the settling chamber, and then enters the two-wing flue and front smoke box from both sides, the smoke and dust removal effect is good.
5. The water circulation is simple, the structure of the pressure parts is reasonable, and it can be operated safely under the condition of ensuring the water quality.
6. The combustion equipment is a quick-installed grate. The combustion equipment is manufactured and installed in the factory, and can be directly installed on the foundation after being transported to the construction site. It has a reasonable and compact structure and low steel consumption, which makes the boiler performance, weight, and structure size more advanced than domestic products with the same capacity.
7. Energy saving and environmental protection: Adopting new gasification combustion technology, equipped with advanced gasification rotating combustion chamber, built-in swirling secondary air distribution, so that fuel combustion is more complete.
8. The use of high-efficiency heat transfer elements-threaded smoke pipes, with a reasonable flow rate of flue gas, makes the boiler more efficient. The thermal efficiency is as high as over 85%.
9. The boiler adopts the popularized green and renewable biomass wood pellet fuel, CO2 achieves zero emission, the smoke and dust emission concentration is less than 50mg/m3, the smoke density is less than Ringelmann I, and all indicators meet the first-class regional environmental protection standards.
10. Low operating cost: Because the wood biomass pellets used in the boiler itself are a new type of environmentally friendly fuel that is promoted, it is a renewable resource. It has the characteristics of high calorific value, low cost and wide sources. Its operating cost is only one quarter of that of electric boilers, and less than one-half of oil (gas) boilers.
11. High degree of automation: The digital integrated controller can set the combustion conditions of the automatic controller according to the user. The operation is simple and convenient, automatic ignition, automatic feeding, automatic dust removal, and the operation of gas boiler is equally convenient.
FAQ of coal steam boiler
1.. What are the differences between vertical type boiler and horizontal type boiler with the same capacity?
1. Structure of vertical boiler is compact, occupy a limited area,
2. Convenient on installation and removal.
3. Low cost and investment on capital construction. Steam exhausted fast and sufficient.
1. The combustion space of horizontal is big, fuel can be burned completed.
2. The thermal efficiency is higher than the vertical boiler,
3. Horizontal type: less thermal loss, stronger output, and higher steam quality.
2. What are the limitation (size, humidity, chemical element concentrations) of coal fuel/solid fuel/wood fuel?
Size requirement of coal:6-25mm
Size requirement of blending coal: <50mm (the coal less than 6mm should less than 30%)
Diameter of biomass particle: 6~10mm, length: 25~50mm, water content < 15%, ash content < 2%, sulphur content<0.07%, chlorinity <0.07%, nitrogen content < 0.5%
3. What is the size of furnace door and blower hopper?
Size of furnace door:
Standard elliptical furnace door:300*800*1500
Blower hopper size:
2 tons conical hopper: 1400*800*1500
4 tons conical hopper: 2200*1400*1500
4. What is the combustion mode of coal/biomass fired boiler?
The combustion mode of coal/biomass fired boiler is layer combustion. Place the flue on the fixed or moved grate, to form an evenly fuel bed with a certain thickness, air comes from the bottom of grate, and combustion occurred on the fuel bed.