Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Steam Capacity:||2 Ton/h, 2000kg/h||Pressure:||1.0/1.25mpa|
|Steam Temperatur:||184/194C||Material:||Q245R Steel Plate|
|Suitable Fuel:||Wood, Biomass, Coal||Fuel Consumption:||300kg|
|Feed Water Temperature:||20C||Effective Area Of Grate:||3.36m2|
|Weight:||12t||Size:||4.1x 2.2x 2.9|
coal powered boiler,
coal burning steam boiler
Biomass Steam Boiler has a wide range of fuel sources and is a renewable green energy source. It contains almost no sulfur and low ash. Its growth process can absorb all the CO2 generated during the combustion process and achieve zero CO2 emissions. Biomass energy will gradually replace coal and become one of the main energy sources. Biomass fuel includes straw, wood branches, bamboo and wood processing waste, grain shells, fruit shells, sugar residue, oil residue, etc. According to its shape and size, it can be divided into three types: chips (≤3mm), flakes (≤50mm), and blocks (>50mm).
The horizontal hand-fired biomass steam boiler is composed of a shell, a head, a furnace liner, a furnace roof, a U-shaped ring, a cupola, etc. The combustion chamber is arranged in the furnace liner, and the furnace is divided into two upper and lower chambers with a refractory concrete furnace arch. In the combustion chamber, the flue gas generated from the lower combustion enters the secondary combustion chamber through the throat of the refractory concrete furnace arch and is mixed with the secondary air input from the upper furnace door to be fully combusted. The high temperature flue gas generated is radiated and heat exchanged by the heating surface of the furnace. After that, convection heat exchange is performed again through the annular smoke box, and finally discharged into the atmosphere through the chimney.
Applicable fuel This product uses a chain grate. The applicable fuel is shaped pellet fuel. A small amount of wood slats and blocks can be added, or it can be mixed with coal.
|Effective area of
|Exhaust flue gas
|Size(m)||3.2x 2.0x 2.6||4.1x 2.2x 2.9||4.7x 2.3x 3.2||5.6x 2.5x 3.5|
1. Structural features
(1) The arched tube sheet and the threaded smoke tube are used to form the drum, so that the drum is changed from a quasi-steel body to a quasi-elastomeric structure, and the bracing parts in the tube plate area are eliminated, and the stress is reduced. The smoke pipe in the tube sheet is changed from two passes to a single pass, which solves the problem of tube sheet cracks.
(2) As the lower part of the drum is arranged with the rising pipe row, the dead water area at the bottom of the drum is eliminated, so that the sludge is not easy to deposit, and the high temperature area of ??the drum can be well cooled, preventing the bulge in the lower part of the drum.
(3) The effective heat transfer threaded smoke tube is adopted to obtain an enhanced heat transfer effect, achieve the characteristics of rapid heating and pressure rise of the boiler, and improve the thermal efficiency of the boiler.
(4) The structure is compact, and compared with the same type of boiler, the overall size is small, which saves the investment of the boiler house infrastructure.
(5) Stable operation, convenient adjustment and sufficient output.
(6) Threaded smoke tube is used to enhance heat transfer, which improves the heat transfer coefficient and thermal efficiency, because the flue gas has a disturbing effect in the tube. Dust is not easy to accumulate in the smoke pipe, which plays a role of self-cleaning.
(7) The eight-shaped wall in the furnace and the exit smoke window have the effect of reducing dust. The original dust concentration of the boiler is controlled below the standard, and the smoke and dust emission of the boiler reaches the target of environmental protection regulations.
(8) The double-layer secondary air design improves the ignition conditions of biomass fuels, and uses an independent air chamber to achieve a reasonable air distribution, so that an aerodynamic field conducive to combustion is formed in the furnace, so that the combustion temperature is high and the combustion efficiency is high. .
Biomass fired steam boiler is widely used for industrial production, and the hot water boiler could be used for hotel, school, laundry, gym, farm, etc.
1) Textile industry - dyeing machine, drying rooms, high temperature machine, resin setting machine.
2) Food industry - cooking, drying, vegetable oil refining.
3) Chemical industry - oil chemistry, polymer industry, reaction tanks, distillation, concentration.
4) Plastics industry - plastics fired, extruded shape.
5) Rubber industry - hot press, hot extent, extrusion, vulcanization molding, injection, etc.
6) Paper industry - drying, corrugated paper processing, calender, glue roller.
7) Wood industry - hot processing, heat setting.
8) Hotel - cooking, bathing, laundry, central heating, etc.
Contact Person: Ms. Amy zhang
Tel: 0086 1583 8088 573