Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Item:||Hot Oil Boiler, Thermal Oil Heater||Structure:||Hot Oil Tube|
|Thermal Effiency:||>85%||Design Pressure:||1.0Mpa|
|Working Pressure:||0.8Mpa||Medium Outlet Temperature:||<350C|
|Heating Area:||40M2||Warranty:||2 Years|
thermal oil heater,
thermo fluid boiler
700kw Industrial Oil/Gas Fired Thermal Oil Heater Boiler For Corrugated Paper Processing
YY(Q)W series thermal fluid boiler heater has skid-mounted design and full automatic control system. The heat carrier is thermal fluid oil, boiler's working pressure ≤1.0MPa, working temperature ≤310℃. Adopting three-pass structure, 3 layer corrugated coil rings.
All thermal oil boilers are assembly structure which is easy for installation by just connecting system device by pipes. Intelligent system control of thermal oil fluid haters makes boiler operation easier and more simple. Controller with imitation screen display has auto igniting, burning, circulation pumps control, alarm, etc. functions.
Main features of thermal oil boiler
The complete boiler system is well skid-mounted on the basement, also we have done the pipe(valves) connection and wire connection. After receiving the boiler, user no need to do installation, just filling the thermal fluid oil, join the fuel and electricity. Entire boiler system is portable.
Free-Assembly,Portable System,Three Fire-Passes,New Wet-Back Design,Corrugated Furnace, Fire-tube
Automatic PLC ON/OFF,Visible Oil Temperature,Visible Working Pressure,Visible Exhaust-gas Temperature,Adjustable Oil Temp. ≤350℃
|Fuel Consumption||Furnace Oil
|Notes: Parameter is for reference only, If any changes should follow actual drawings.|
Owing to its characteristics of high heating temperature, low working pressure, and energy saving, the thermal fluid heater could be widely used in a variety of industrial heating process.
1) Textile industry - dyeing machine, drying rooms, high temperature machine, resin setting machine.
2) Food industry - cooking, drying, vegetable oil refining.
3) Chemical industry - oil chemistry, polymer industry, reaction tanks, distillation, concentration.
4) Plastics industry - plastics fired, extruded shape.
5) Rubber industry - hot press, hot extent, extrusion, vulcanization molding, injection, etc.
6) Paper industry - drying, corrugated paper processing, calender, glue roller.
7) Wood industry - hot processing, heat setting.
8) Machinery industry - drying, assembly processing
9)Building materials industry - plasterboard drying, asphalt heating, emulsified asphalt, asphalt concrete, concrete component maintenance, etc.
10) Synthetic fiber industry: polymerization, melting, spinning, extension, dry
Contact Person: Ms. Amy zhang
Tel: 0086 1583 8088 573